Bachelor Import Export Manager
- Be graduated with a HED in international trade or similar 2-year post –A level programme
- Have a European diploma certifying 120 ECTS credits (with a possibility to follow upgrading modules in international trade)
- Be an export assistant for 3 years at least
- As part of a validation of prior experience for professionals eligible to this programme
Duration of the programme
From September to mid-July (internship contract) or end of August (professionalisation contract)
La Salle Campus in Saint Etienne’s city centre
The Bachelor is a 3 year post A-level diploma aiming at international trade in a vocational course. At La Salle EMCI, the Bachelor trains specialists in international trade: import-export zone managers, international buyers, international product managers or export sales representatives working in SMEs or large groups.
The Bachelor “ Import Export Zone Manager” is recognized and taught on other sites:
- Saint-Charles at Saint Pierre on the Réunion Island, La Salle network
- Lycée Saint Aspais in Melun
- The bachelor « Import Export Zone Manager at La Salle EMCI is a vocational degree of excellence to become a specialist in international trade.
- A programme which integrates students in the professional world: either on a professionalisation contract or on a 6-month internship.
- Teaching based on the different export marketing strategies, on the management of an export or import zone or on understanding the geopolitical context.
- Learning of several foreign languages to ensure a perfect command of professional communication whatever the context.
- A gateway to the working life or to further higher education in Cycle Master or Master in the best schools.
- A network of over 800 graduates all working in internationally-active companies
- Excellent results : 100% success rate for the last three graduating classes.
- A quality teaching staff with professional specialists in international trade
- Import or export zone manager
- International product manager
- International buyer
- Export sales representative
- In IDM International Development Manager at La Salle EMCI
- In other Masters
- In business schools via parallel admission tests