Master’s level – Year 1 – International Development Manager
- Graduate with a Bachelor degree in Import-Export Zone Manager
- Graduate with a similar European diploma (180 ECTS credits)
- We welcome applications from professionals wishing to validate experience
Duration of the programme
August-September to April-July
_emci Partner schools or universities
La Salle EMCI offers students an opportunity to open fully onto the world with a full year of studies abroad. The Master’s level – Year 1 – International development Manager is a unique experience. It is open to graduates with a Bachelor’s degree in international trade or any other diploma granting 180 ECTS credits. This programme is carried out abroad within the network of La Salle EMCI partner schools and universities. The partners are selected based on the quality of their programmes and the close relationship with the La Salle network.
La Salle EMCI international partners
- Gain a real experience in total immersion abroad
- Benefit from quality programmes offered by La Salle EMCI partners
- Follow different modules in foreign languages
- One full year abroad with 2 options : 1 full year abroad at 1 or 2 La Salle EMCI partner schools or 1 semester at one partner school and 1 semester of internship abroad.
- A strong network of European and non-European partners
- A quality programme to deepen knowledge in international management
- An Erasmus+ grant to help in the funding of the year abroad.
- Master’s level – Year 2 – International Development Manager at La Salle EMCI
- Similar Master’s level – Year 2
- Business schools